Please note that Falls Township has the following boards, commissions, committees, and councils with openings:
- Community & Economic Development Commission – 4 Vacancies – (4) Board Members (5 year term)
- Disabled Persons Advisory Board - 1 Vacancy - (Term expires 12/31/2020) (Replacement term - 4 year term)
- Historic Architectural Review Board –1 Vacancy for a Board Member and 1 Vacancy for a Registered Qualified Building Contractor – (Both vacancies are new terms) (5 year term)
- Historic Preservation Commission - 2 Vacancies - (Both vacancies are new terms) (Replacement term - 5 year term)
- Police Pension Committee - 1 Vacancy - Annual Appointment
Letters of interest, noting preference, for any of the above can be forwarded to: Falls Township, c/o Township Manager, 188 Lincoln Highway, Suite 100, Fairless Hills, PA 19030; (fax) 215-949-9013; (e-mail) email@example.com
If you would like to apply online, scroll over the Government tab, select the board you would like to apply for.