Please note that Falls Township has the following boards, commissions, committees, and councils with openings:
- Cable Advisory Board – 3 Vacancies & 1 Alternate – (3 year term)
- Community & Economic Development Commission – 4 Vacancies – (3) Board Members and (1) Planning Commission Member (5 year term)
- Environmental Advisory Council – 1 Vacancy (Term expires 2016) (Replacement term - 3 year term)
- Historic Architectural Review Board –1 Vacancy for Registered Qualified Building Contractor – (5 year term)
- Historic Preservation Commission - 2 Vacancies - (1 vacancy expires 2016 and the other is a new term) (Replacement term - 5 year term)
Letters of interest, noting preference, for any of the above can be forwarded to: Falls Township, c/o Township Manager, 188 Lincoln Highway, Suite 100, Fairless Hills, PA 19030; (fax) 215-949-9013; (e-mail) email@example.com
If you would like to apply online, go to the Government tab and select the board you would like to apply to.