2019 Spring Events
Breakfast with the Bunny/Egg Hunt
When: Saturday April 6, 2019
Where: Falls Township Senior Center
Who: Children Ages 3-12
Time 9-11:30 am
Breakfast will be served from 9-10:30 am (Preregistration is required using your existing Community Pass Account)
Fee for Breakfast Portion Only: $1.00 per person
Egg Hunt is FREE. Ages 3-4 10:45 am-10:50 am; Ages 5-7 10:55 am-11:00 am; Ages 8-9 11:05 am-11:10 am; Ages 10-12 11:15 am-11:20 am
We will begin accepting preregistration for the breakfast beginning February 25, 2019.
Maximum Number for Breakfast is 125 people.
Balloon Artist on hand along with the opportunity to have your picture taken with the Easter Bunny
Any questions or need assistance in preregistering, please call (215) 949-9000 ext. 221
3rd Annual Touch a Truck Event
- When: Saturday April 27, 2019
- Where: Falls Township Community Park
- Time: 9 am- 2 pm (9-10 am is quiet hour for children who have sensitivity to loud noises)
- This is a FREE family friendly event. Children can come explore police and fire vehicles, construction equipment and vehicles, tow trucks, a trash truck, military vehicles, and much more......
- We will have a DJ, free giveaways, a balloon artist, facepainter, bounce houses, food and drink for sale and much more.....
- We would like to thank our following sponsors for all their support: KPK Development, Premium Excavating, Waste Management, GPS Hauling, Carr and Duff, Armour and Son Electric, Bayard Pump and Fuel, A&A Machinery, Katalinas Communications, Rob's Towing, Rudolph Clarke, Curtin and Heefner, Ray Litwins Heating and Air Conditioning, and Jones Engineering Associates
- All proceeds will be donated to The Barkann Foundation. The mission of the foundation is to provide financial assistance to families who are in dire need due to recent adversity or tragedy. For further info, please visit thebarkannfoundation.org
- Any questions or if you wish to become a sponsor, please email Brian Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicare Information Workshop
- When: Thursday April 11, 2019
- Where: Falls Township Municipal Complex (Public Meeting Room)
- Time: 6:30-8:00 pm
- Close to retirement? Have questions about what Medicare does and does not cover? This is a great opportunity to learn more about the options you may have going forward. A representative from DelVal Senior Advisers will be on hand to answer questions and provide guidance on this very important issue
- This is a FREE event
- To register, call Brian Andrews at (215) 949-9000 ext. 220 or email email@example.com