2019 Fall Events
2019 Fall Photo Contest
- Entries accepted electronically from October 1-November 30.
- To submit an entry, go to the Parks and Recreation page and click on the link "Photo Contests." You will then enter your contact info, choose the category for a particular photo, and upload your photo.
- Five (5) categories: Plants (Flora/Fauna), Wildlife, Landscape, Architecture, Other (Miscellaneous)
- Participants can submit as many photos as they wish but are only eligible for one (1) prize
- Contest is open to anyone. Photos submitted must be taken in Falls Township
- Park and Recreation Board Members will serve as judges and then choose a winner in each of the five (5) categories. Prizes will be awared at a future Board of Supervisors meeting
2019 Holiday Tree Lighting
- When: Saturday December 7, 2019
- Where: Three Arches (335 Trenton Road)
- Santa to arrive at 5:45 pm, Men of Harmony will be caroling, cookies and hot chocolate available
- Tree Lighting to take place at 6:00 pm
2019 Breakfast with Santa
- When: Saturday December 21, 2019
- Where: Falls Township Senior Center (282 Trenton Road)
- Time: 9 am- 12 pm
- Hot breakfast, music, photo booth, arts and crafts, Santa
- Preregistration required through an existing Community Pass Account or to create a new account, visit www.fallstwp.com, go to the Parks and Recreation Page and click on the link to Capturepoint. From there, setup an account, go to the dropbox and choose "2019 Fall/Winter Programs". You then click on the Breakfast with Santa option and register each individual. Cost is $1.00 per person. If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.