Building Department Notice:
BS&A Online Permit Applications
Online Permit Applications are now available through BS&A. If you are a contractor or a homeowner, you can apply online.
To apply for a permit online:
- Please use the following link: https://www.bsaonline.com/?uid=2853
- Please enter the property information either by property address, name, or parcel number.
- Select the permit from the options available.
- Please enter the work description.
- Complete any other required information such as Basic Usage (required fields are denoted by an asterisk).
- Select the list of parties that should receive notifications regarding the status of the permit application. (You can add or delete notification email addresses at this stage).
- Select the Fees that are required for this type of permit. (then click next)
- Include any attachments for this permit (this includes required plan documents or other relevant materials).
At the conclusion of the aforementioned steps, the permit application is now submitted. The applicant has the option to pay for the permit at this point.
Later, when you request an inspection using the Online Inspection Service, all permits that you have applied for will automatically display for easy selection.
Documents, Forms & Permits
Some document(s) below require that you have installed the Adobe Reader, a free program that allows you to view portable document format (PDF) files right from your browser. If you do not have it already you can download directly from Adobe.
Use & Occupancy
Historic Architectural Review Board
- Agricultural Building Exemption Form
- Annual Junkyard And Junk Dealer's License Application
- Business License Application Registration
- EARTH DISTUBANCE FEE SCHEDULE
- Fee Schedule
- FEMA Substantial Improvement Calculation Form
- FILLING IN GROUND POOL REQUIREMENTS
- Finished Basement Requirements Form
- Flood Hazard Area Permit Application
- Historic Architectural Review Board Request For Review Of Plans
- Maximum Impervious Surface And Maximum Building Coverage Calculation Sheet
- Outdoor Dining And Retail Application
- Residential Accessory Structures
- Sample Site Plan
- Special Inspection And Observation Statement
- Telecommunication Permit Information
Zoning & Land Development
- Application For Appeal Under Uniform Constructions Code
- Application For Liquor License
- Application For Zoning Ordinance Appeal
- Application To Re Zone Amend Zoning Ordinance
- Conditional Use Application & Guidelines
- Earth Disturbance Fee Schedule
Land Development And Subdivision Application
“We are currently accepting land development projects submitted electronically in PDF format. For plans submitted in paper form, a PDF copy of all plans must be submitted in addition to the paper plans. Please contact Diane Beri at email@example.com or 215-949-9000 ext. 201 for more information”
- Zoning Map 2019
ZONING VERIFICATION APPLICATION
Zoning Verification Applications can be emailed to Diane Beri at firstname.lastname@example.org, by regular mail or by dropping them off to the Code Enforcement Department. Payment can be made by contacting Diane at 215-949-9000 ext. 201 with a Visa or Master Card.